Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog Karma

The other day, my brother called me narcissitic for having two blogs. I told him that my book blog was mainly for me to keep track of what I read and that I am always looking for good books/recommendations from my friends and that maybe the blog would become a forum for that. He called it blog karma - I was putting book reviews into the blogosphere in the hopes that I what I put out there would come back to me.

Well, I am happy to report that the very next day, I got my blog karma! My friend Sara started her own book blog!! Sara has recommended some good books to me over the years, and I can't wait to see what she has to say. Sara has a rating system, so I am thinking about creating my own rating system as well. Anyway, feel free to leave comments with recommendations of what I should read (or avoid reading)!

No comments: